(in house or we have an extensive network of service people)
CONSTITUTION MARINA GUIDELINES
1. The Golden Rule prevails. We are a small community often separated by only a few inches. Please maintain the outside appearance of your vessel and be considerate of your neighbors. Keep noise levels down and at a minimum after 11 PM.
2. Parking in the marina lot is by permit only. Boat owners may only use the marina parking spaces when they are using their boats. Marina parking stickers must always be prominently displayed on the driver’s side windshield. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense. Marina parking (by permit) is to the right of the guard shack as you enter. Parking to the right of the guard shack (as you enter) is allowed in the entire lot, including the dumpster lot on weekends and holidays. Parking is not permitted in the dumpster lot weekdays, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Parking is not permitted in the Constitution Center lot to the left of the guard shack (as you enter) without paying. If the designated marina parking spaces are full and your access card is denied please see the marina office for limited overflow parking, or pay for parking in the Constitution Center parking lots to the left (as you enter). All guests of marina customers must park in the Constitution Center lot on the left of the guard shack (as you enter) and is paid parking only.
3. Please let us know your cruising plans so we can ensure your slip is open for you when you return.
4. Wakes! We are responsible for those waves we leave behind our boats as we approach the marina.
5. Barbecue stations are available on the pool deck. The fire department and the marina will not allow any open flame grilling on boats or docks at the marina. However, we do permit ELECTRIC grills either on your boat or the docks around your boat as long as you adhere to the GOLDEN RULE ABOVE.
6. Trip and fall hazards are the most common cause of accidents at marinas. Please make sure that cords, hoses, and lines are neatly coiled and stowed. Do not wrap them around pedestals or nail them to the docks.
7. Dock boxes and boat step/stairs must be of approved size and material and must not be secured to the dock. Ask the Dockmaster for details.
8. Hoses, power cords, and dock boxes are the only items that should make their home on the docks. All extraneous items belong on the boat.
9. Dinghies are not allowed on docks or finger piers and cannot be locked in a slip. We have dinghy racks available if you are not able to stow your dinghy on your boat.
10. Signs are not permitted on boats at the marina. For Sale signs, vendor signs or any others are not allowed.
11. Please do not dispose of waste oil, batteries, shrink-wrap or any other hazardous materials in the dumpster. Ask us about proper disposal.
12. Contractors: All outside contractors must check in with the Dockmaster before working on any boat at the marina. Contractors must have a proof of insurance on file at the marina office prior to entering the docks.
13. The use of the pool deck and tent area is for all to enjoy. Please limit the number in your party to 6 guests so that there are enough tables and chairs for other marina members. Children 3 and under, and all children in diapers or “swimmies” are not allowed in the pool.
14. Pets: Please keep pets on a leash while on marina property. “Mutt Mitts” are available. Sorry, no pets on pool deck or in the restrooms.
15. Life jackets must be worn by children under the age of twelve while walking the docks.
16. During inclement weather, we take all necessary precautions to secure the marina and your boat, although the boat owner is responsible for vigilance.
17. Gates: For your own security, please do not hold the gate open for persons you do not know. You may direct those without a key to the dock office for entrance to the docks.
18. Dock carts are designed for light use. Do not overload or transport fuel or batteries. Please return carts to the storage float so that they are readily available for other boaters.
19. Delivered Packages should be scheduled during office hours. The marina will sign for your delivery and hold your package in a designated area for a short period. Large packages must be picked up ASAP. The marina is not responsible for damaged or missing packages.